Probate Court - Guardianships

Guardian of Incapacitated Adult

Guardian of Minor

Guardian for Individual with Development Disability

Court Forms


If you have any questions regarding your case, the Chippewa County Probate Court staff is here to assist you; however, our staff is strictly prohibited from giving legal advice. It may be necessary to seek legal counsel to advise you in your decision making process.

 Last modified  2/17/2021