top of page

91st District Court - What Else Can I Do?

If your case against the defendant involved a traffic accident, you can ask the court for an abstract of judgment which suspends the defendant’s Michigan driver license until s/he pays the judgment.

You must wait 30 days after the judgment date before you can get an abstract of judgment.

You need to provide the defendant’s full name, date of birth and Michigan driver license number. There is no filing fee. The court clerk should have the necessary forms.

bottom of page